Saturday 23 May 2020

Propagation update

Wanted to show the progress on the sown plants and also cuttings.

Well, technically here is only one which is a cutting, a lavender. Now I need to find a good place for it.
IMG_9656


Night scented stock, sown this spring, just started blooming. Such a gorgeous smell in the evenings!
IMG_9649

Potentilla atrosanguinea and verbena bonariensis.
IMG_9657

Some of my ferns, I think. I always wanted to propagate them to get more plants (as I have a lot of shady weedy areas in needs of being planted) - but never saw any seedlings around them. Until I noticed them appearing in the pot with lavender cuttings, which stayed outside the whole winter. Maybe they liked the conditions in that pot, I don't know! Anyway, I'm quite glad with the whole thing.
IMG_9668

Cerinthe major, terribly needs to be planted out, soon.
IMG_9667

Rhubarb 'Victoria' - unfurling its new leaves. I have too many plants now...
IMG_9659

That's it. I need to make this sort of posts a regular :[

No comments:

Post a Comment